Abstract submission guidelines and deadlines
Abstracts accepted by the scientific committee for presentation (oral platform or poster presentations) at the 25th Fe. Me. S. P. Rum. will be published in the congress abstract book. To present an abstract, at least one of the authors must be registered in Congress. The text of the abstract should be in English, to facilitate its international dissemination.
Instructions for Abstract:
The following format should be used:
- The body of the abstract should be 400 words or less (not including title, author names, and affiliations).
- Format as follows: Times New Roman 12, single spacing; title all caps, author names bolded, and affiliations to include department/school, institution, city, country (no postal codes). If authors are from more than 1 institution, use numerical superscripts after each name and place the appropriate number before each institution. Presenting author should be underlined and has to register for the congress
- Subsections (eg, Background, Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusions) are permitted and should be bolded and followed by a colon.
- No tables, figures, or bibliography should be included.
- The use of symbols, eg, Greek letters or mathematical symbols, is strongly discouraged.
BONE TISSUE ANALYSIS IN CATTLE WITH MICROSCOPICAL EVALUATION
I. Karter1, N. Bren2, M. Gide3
1Veterinary faculty, University of Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia;
2Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, New University, Rabat, Morocco;
3Systex Europe Spa, Milano, Italy.
Background: Bone tissue is routinely assessed by microscopic evaluation… Objective: The aim of this study was to… Methods: Sternal bone marrow samples were obtained from… Results: Intra-assays CVs were ranging between… Conclusion: Especially for the assessment of…
Abstracts should be sent as Word document to Please indicate in the e-mail presentation preference: oral platform or poster! Please indicate also if you are eligible for a young investigators award (Young investigators are individuals in a training program or within 3 years of completion of training AND are the first authors of the abstract).
The extended deadline for submitting abstracts is 31st March 2020.
The Scientific Committee may reject or propose modifications of the submitted abstracts, sending them for correction to the authors before April 15, 2019. The authors will receive the definitive acceptance of communications from the Scientific Committee till 20th April 2020.
The authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit their work “in extenso” to be published in separate scientific proceedings of the congress (not in abstract book), the deadline for submission of papers is 15th May 2020.